At SPARC, we know that you can never find all the information you need in any one place. Below are a number of outside resources you may find useful.
Please note if you cannot find the resources you are looking for, please contact us for assistance.
- Six Cents Certification Materials
- MDE Commodity Complaint Form
- USDA DOD Produce Complaint Form
- Meal Pattern Resource Guide
- Grain Requirements
- Meal Certification
- Grain Fruit Products
- Q & A
- Nutrition, Allergen, and Ingredient information will be available – check back soon
- US Dietary Guidelines
- USDA Foods Toolkit
- USDA/FNS COMMODITY ALERT SYSTEM The Commodity Alert System delivers notices of significant holds or recalls of commodity foods distributed through FNS programs. This service is provided free of charge.
- USDA Links for School Nutrition Professionals
- USDA Food Safety Information Center The Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is the public health agency in the U.S. Department of Agriculture responsible for ensuring that the nation’s commercial supply of meat, poultry, and egg products is safe, wholesome, and correctly labeled and packaged.
- USDA Food and Nutrition Info Center Provides credible, accurate, and practical resources for nutrition and health professionals, educators, government personnel and consumers.
- USDA Healthy Choices American Grown This webpage offers many resources to provide accurate, timely information about USDA Foods and to dispel myths about the healthy products we provide to our nutrition assistance programs.
- USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory Search the nutrient database laboratory for standard reference of foods.
- Professional Standards for School Nutrition
- Guide to Professional Standards for School Nutrition Employees
- Add NSLP Fact Sheets